MinIO Storage Demands
* Give your business users a simple, Dropbox-style native desktop interface to your storage.
* Reduce client disk space usage, network bandwidth costs, and API calls to your storage infrastructure. Learn about how Infinite Sync works and why it's better.
* Users can aggregate storage under one login.
* Easily roll out a hybrid cloud solution by giving users access to both MinIO and corporate storage from a public cloud provider.
* Avoid migration by putting new things in MinIO and having access to old storage for reference.
* Use our CLI tools to automate storage tasks.
* Give storage access to your VMs or resource constrained environments with our lightweight Sync Agent for headless instances.
Link all of your MinIO buckets
NAME - Name to identify your storage link in odrive
HOST - Your MinIO host URL, including port (e.g. play.min.io:9000)
BUCKET NAME - Must match your storage bucket name.
ACCESS KEYID - Enter your MinIO Key
SECRET ACCESS KEY - Enter your MinIO Secret
DIRECTORY STRUCTURE - Use Simple '/' Delimited for a bucket with existing data (see FAQ below)
You will notice improved performance, particularly on file move and rename operations. Always use odrive to access your Enhanced odrive FS bucket--your files will still technically be accessible using non-odrive applications, but the file and folder names will be encoded in such a way that it will be more difficult to browse around.
If you have an existing MinIO bucket with preexisting data in it (or if you plan on accessing the bucket from applications other than odrive), use the Simple '/' Delimited directory structure instead.
Unless you need to use the Simple '/' Delimited directory structure, we recommend using the Enhanced odrive FS directory structure option for best results.